Always late to the party. I was tagged by Coach Liz to post the 10 things that make me happy. Lot's of things make me happy, so I guess it's what really makes me pee my pants. That would be in no particular order, except #1, of course....
10) Today....Rest day.
9) Dark chocolate..the darker the better.
8) A good book. One that you can't put down, can't wait to get back to and keeps you up late.
7) My good friends. I don't have a lot of them, but the ones I have are freakin' amazing.
6) An ice cold beer on a really hot day.
5) Having nothing to do (because I always have something that needs to be done).
4) That I and my family are healthy and blessed to be so.
3) A rib-eye done perfectly, medium rare (ok, this isn't more important than a healthy family, it just came to mind after that).
2) Beach vacation; I haven't had a vacation. Period. Since I don't know when.
Now, I am supposed to tag some folks to do the same. I've never been very good at passing this kind of stuff along (even if it is kind of fun). I'm also supposed to tag Coach Liz back, which I also don't get since she did this already, but I'll play along. I failed social interaction and note passing in 6th grade so bear with me. Oh! And if I tag you and you've already done it or if you just don't want to do it, that is cool, no obligations with me.
Consider yourself tagged...
A Woman In Motion
Commitment Is Liberating
Gotham Girl Chronicles
Triing To Be Fit Mom
Mom On the Run
Notes For Word Lovers